Winter recreational opportunities are right at your doorstep!
SNC works with Municipal partners to keep a number of Conservation Areas, parks and recreational trails open to various winter activities, including hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, on-leash dog-walking, birding and geocaching.
This 25 km network of groomed trails includes the following Conservation Areas and Municipal parks and trails:
- Two Creeks Conservation Area, Morrisburg ON - 4km
- Robert Graham Conservation Area, Glen Stewart ON - 2km
- Warwick Forest Conservation Area, Berwick ON - 6km
- Nokomis Park - 464 Limoges Road, Limoges ON - 1km
- J. Henry Tweed Conservation Area, Russell ON - 0.8km
- W. E. Burton Conservation Area, Russell ON - 1.2km
- Russell Recreational Trail (part of New York Central Fitness Trail), Russell ON - 7km
Organized group activities are welcome and occur regularly. SNC asks that nature enthusiasts respect the habitat and wildlife, and stick to the trails.
Caution : Boardwalks and footbridges may be slippery when wet. Excercise extra caution on trails during winter months.
For more information on our groomed trails, please contact us: 1-877-984-2948
View the video below to see trail grooming in action!