The ruins of Coupal’s 1910 dam, across the South Nation River in Casselman, is one of the many sites you will enjoy at High Falls Conservation Area.
Parkland on either side of the River’s edge offers everything you need for an enchanting picnic or a day on the water. Launch your boat on the north side of the River and travel upstream of the Casselman weir. You don’t have to go far to catch the most sought-after species in Ontario—the waters at High Falls are known for its walleye fishery. Anglers will enjoy pike and many other fish species at this spot too.
- Address: 11 Nation River Road, Casselman & 18 Brisson Street, Casselman
- Area: 5.5 acres
- Activities: Picnic facilities, geocaching, dog walking (on leash)
- Amenities: Barbeques, picnic shelter, garbage cans, privies, parking
River Access features
- Conditions: Weir present; upstream travel only
- Activities: Boat launching, fishing (walleye and pike)
- Amenities: Boat ramp, floating dock