Jessup's Falls Conservation Area in Plantagenet is temporarily CLOSED due to Saturday's significant storm that swept through the region. Our staff are working hard to clear the trees and other debris as a result. Your patience is appreciated!
Jessup’s Falls is a gateway to natural discovery—both above and below the surface. This popular fishing paradise boasts outcroppings of rock to cast your line from. Watch the fish jump in the early morning or evening, from the shade of mature white pine and oak trees. Enjoy a picnic and scenic views of cottages and wildflowers dotting the shoreline. There are pockets of poison ivy on this property, so please be cautious.
Jessup's Falls Conservation Area Factsheet
- Address: 6675 Highway 17, Plantagenet
- Area: 13 acres
- Activities: Picnic facilities, geocaching, dog walking (on leash)
- Amenities: Picnic shelter, picnic tables, barbeques, privies, parking, garbage cans
River Access features
- Conditions: Wide bay, rock outcroppings, deep waters beyond bridge
- Activities: Boat launching, fishing (walleye, pike, muskellunge, smallmouth bass), ice fishing
- Amenities: Floating dock