Find a Form

Working in or around water?
Planning and Regulations Fee Schedule
Development, Interference with Wetlands and Alteration to Shorelines and Watercourses Application

Installing, replacing or repairing a Septic System?
Private Sewage System Application Form

Sewage System Inspection Request
Septic Fee Schedule

Developing within a vulnerable Source Water Protection Area?

Application for Notice 

Buying or selling property?
Property Inquiry Service/Data Request Form

Hunting on SNC property?
Hunting Permission Application

Looking for grants?
Community Environmental Grants

Clean Water Program

Ottawa Rural Clean Water Grants Program

Need to reserve a conservation area for an event?
Facility Use Permit Application 

Looking for a meeting space?
Please contact our office for information on renting one of our meeting rooms.