The Eastern Ontario Water Resources Management Study was completed in 2001 and provided a comprehensive regional overview of surface and ground water resources within the study area. The report published 35 recommendations for water resources protection in Eastern Ontario.
Since 2003, study partners have been implementing recommendations from the report under the Eastern Ontario Water Resources Program.
Call for 2020 Project Proposals
In 2020, there is approximately $25,000 in funding available to continue implementing study recommendations. Not-for-profit organizations, municipalities, conservation authorities, and academic institutes are invited to submit a proposal for consideration.
Below is a list of resources to assist proponents with completing their submissions.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: May 28, 2020
- Eligible Area: Eastern Ontario Water Resources Program Study Area
- Project Proposal Guidelines
- Proposal Submission Form
- Study Recommendations – Summary Table with Recommendation ID #
- Eastern Ontario Water Resources Management Study
- Eastern Ontario Water Resources Management Study: Appendices