Winter recreational opportunities are right at your doorstep!
SNC works with Municipal partners to keep a number of Conservation Areas, parks and recreational trails open to various winter activities, including hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, on-leash dog-walking, birding and geocaching.
This 25 km network of groomed trails includes the following Conservation Areas and Municipal parks and trails:
- Two Creeks Conservation Area, Morrisburg ON - 4km
- Robert Graham Conservation Area, Glen Stewart ON - 2km
- Warwick Forest Conservation Area, Berwick ON - 6km
- Nokomis Park - 464 Limoges Road, Limoges ON - 1km
- J. Henry Tweed Conservation Area, Russell ON - 0.8km
- W. E. Burton Conservation Area, Russell ON - 1.2km
- Russell Recreational Trail (part of New York Central Fitness Trail), Russell ON - 7km
- Hydro corridor multiuse pathway, Orléans ON (from Dorima/Du Plateau pathway in the west, to the dead end near the end of Demeter St. and Old Trim Rd. in the east) - 2.5km
Organized group activities are welcome and occur regularly. SNC asks that nature enthusiasts respect the habitat and wildlife, and stick to the trails.
For more information on our groomed trails, please contact us: 1-877-984-2948
View the video below to see trail grooming in action!